|PHS HIB Specialist|
|Welcome to Palmyra High School|
Hall of Fame
Please go to the Athletic's page on the PHS website to download the nomination form. Nominees up to the Class of 2000 are now being considered for induction in the fall of 2018.
All applications must be completely filled out and turned in by February 9th, 2018.
Palmyra High School’s Prototype Panthers Robotics Club competed in this year’s Fall Harvest First Tech Challenge competition at Cherokees High School on Saturday November 17th. The team composed primarily of 8th, 9th and 10th graders (most of whom are first year members) performed admirably among a field of 30 mostly seasoned teams. The team learned a great deal and met a number of fantastic students from schools in the area. As of now, they are redesigning their robot for the next completion in January in hopes of being one of the top teams for the meet.
Please see Episode 5 of the Panther Press!
Morning Drop-Off Procedures:
- Doors #1 and #4 on Fifth Street and Doors #9 and #18 on Fourth Street will be open for morning arrival from 7:30 – 7:50 AM. After 7:50, all doors will be locked and the only access point into the high school will be through Door #18.
- Please note: All visitors must ring the doorbell and follow the prompts posted before entering the HS. Upon entry, you must report to the Main Office to sign-In.
- Students may only exit vehicles on the school side of the street. Vehicles must not stop within the identified crosswalks or in front of the fire hydrants. Signs are posted prohibiting stopping, standing, and parking along the parking lot side of the street from Mon. – Friday between 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM. This will be strictly enforced by the local police.
- Pedestrian crosswalks are located on Fourth Street and must be utilized at all times when crossing. All vehicle traffic must yield to pedestrians while in the cross walks.
- Students who drive to and from school must park in the school parking lot and register their vehicle in the main office. Parking tags are to be visible at all times.
- Please review the attached map for additional details and clarification.
October Students of the Month
Pictured left to right:
Kaleb Martin Julia Dellisanti Matthew Katella
|2017 Student Handbook (pdf)|
|Clubs and Activities|
|Sign Up Genius|
|Virtual High School|
|Parents Advisory Committee|