|Welcome to Palmyra High School|
Palmyra High School offers a comprehensive educational program for students in grades seven through twelve. This traditional setting provides each student the opportunity to excel in their area of interest through a non-restrictive, content-oriented curriculum as well as a wide range of extra-curricular activities. A hallmark of the Palmyra experience is an enthusiastic and dedicated staff interacting with concerned and involved parents to meet student needs.
The school offers academic development, college preparation, school-to-careers training, mentoring programs, and a variety of interventions for students with special needs. Students, alumni, and staff continue to earn recognition on the local, state, and national levels.
Palmyra High School is proud of its well-deserved reputation for "Excellence in Education."
|New Student Drop Off at PHS|
New procedures for dropping off students at Palmyra High School
- Doors #1 and #4 on Fifth Street and Doors #9 and #18 on Fourth Street will be open for morning arrival from 7:30 until 7:50 AM. After 7:50, all doors will be locked and the only access point into the high school will be through Door #18.
- Students may only exit vehicles on the school side of the street. Vehicles may not stop within the identified crosswalks or in front of the fire hydrants. Signs are posted prohibiting stopping, standing, and parking along the parking lot side of the street from Mon. – Friday between 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM. This will be strictly enforced by the local police.
- Pedestrian crosswalks are located on Fourth Street and must be utilized at all times when crossing. All vehicle traffic must yield to pedestrians while in the cross walks.
- Students who drive to and from school must park in the school parking lot and register their vehicle in the main office. Parking tags are to be visible at all times.
· Please review the attached map for additional details and clarification
PHS OPEN HOUSE
Monday, December 5th @ 7:00PM
This informative presentation is for the parents of all prospective eighth grade students. Included will be a tour of the PHS building and a chance to meet with many of the teachers to discuss programming and courses.
Come out and see what all the excitement is about!!!
As part of our Open House activities, during the day Tuesday, Dec. 6th all of the eighth grade students from Beverly, Riverton, and Palmyra will receive an informative presentation and guided tour of the building as well.
Palmyra High School’s Winter Concert is Thursday, December 8th @ 7:00PM in the PHS Auditorium!
2016 NHS Inductees
2016 Homecoming King & Queen
Damien Jennings & Morgan Ciandella
STUDENTS OF THE MONTH
Pictured from left to right:
Heather Adams-7th grade, Kieran Dowdy-9th grade, Ryan Dowdy-9th grade, Emily Montgomery-12th grade
| Upcoming Events |
Fri Dec 9
|ASVAB 8:00 AM|
|Sat Dec 10|
|Wed Dec 14|
|BOE meeting in the high school|
|Fri Dec 23|
|Early Dismissal; Winter Break|
|Student Handbook 2016-17 (pdf)|
|OnCourse Parent Grade Portal|
|Sign Up Genius|
Naviance Training for Parents:
*Nov. 21st 1:30-2:00PM
*Nov. 22nd 6:30-7:00PM
*Coincides with Parent Conferences
11/29 US Marines
TEACHER OF THE YEAR 2015-16
Look for Teacher Of The Year Information for 2016-17 VERY SOON!
Library Media Specialist