|Welcome to Palmyra High School|
Palmyra High School offers a comprehensive educational program for students in grades seven through twelve. This traditional setting provides each student the opportunity to excel in their area of interest through a non-restrictive, content-oriented curriculum as well as a wide range of extra-curricular activities. A hallmark of the Palmyra experience is an enthusiastic and dedicated staff interacting with concerned and involved parents to meet student needs.
The school offers academic development, college preparation, school-to-careers training, mentoring programs, and a variety of interventions for students with special needs. Students, alumni, and staff continue to earn recognition on the local, state, and national levels.
Palmyra High School is proud of its well-deserved reputation for "Excellence in Education."
|New Student Drop Off at PHS|
New procedures for dropping off students at Palmyra High School
- Doors #1 and #4 on Fifth Street and Doors #9 and #18 on Fourth Street will be open for morning arrival from 7:30 until 7:50 AM. After 7:50, all doors will be locked and the only access point into the high school will be through Door #18.
- Students may only exit vehicles on the school side of the street. Vehicles may not stop within the identified crosswalks or in front of the fire hydrants. Signs are posted prohibiting stopping, standing, and parking along the parking lot side of the street from Mon. – Friday between 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM. This will be strictly enforced by the local police.
- Pedestrian crosswalks are located on Fourth Street and must be utilized at all times when crossing. All vehicle traffic must yield to pedestrians while in the cross walks.
- Students who drive to and from school must park in the school parking lot and register their vehicle in the main office. Parking tags are to be visible at all times.
· Please review the attached map for additional details and clarification
Week of Respect
NJ School Violence Awareness Week
(See Back pack for important Parent newsletter)
Please check out the PHS Backpack for information on fundraising activities by the Palmyra PTA and the Post Prom Committee!!!
| Upcoming Events |
|Fri Sep 30|
|Sat Oct 1|
|Fri Oct 7|
|Staff Inservice-no students|
|Mon Oct 10|
|School Closed-Columbus Day|
|Wed Oct 12|
|Parent Advisory Mtg.-6:00 PM|
|Thu Oct 13|
|Student Handbook 2016-17 (pdf)|
|OnCourse Parent Grade Portal|
|Sign Up Genius|
9/29 Rider University
10/4 Montclair University
10/5 Manor College
10/17 Johnson & Wales U.
10/25 Felician College
10/31 University of Maine
11/1 Rowan University
11/3 University of Hartfoard
11/9 Camden County College
11/16 Ramapo College
TEACHER OF THE YEAR 2015-16
Library Media Specialist