Meetings are typically to be held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month beginning at 7:00 PM in the Delaware Avenue School All Purpose Room, 301 Delaware Avenue Palmyra, New Jersey 08065 except when otherwise noted.
Actions will be taken at these meetings.
Public Notice: Palmyra Board of Education
- The meeting agenda is typically posted on our website no later than the Monday before the Board Meeting
- Meetings will commence at 7:00 pm in the DAS Auditorium unless otherwise indicated
- Please note that the Board may retire into Executive Session during a regular meeting, and in such cases notice will be provided to the public
- Public portions of the Board Meeting are being streamed live using Facebook
Protocols for Board Meetings: COVID-19
- Masks must be worn at all times when in the building.
- In keeping with social distancing guidelines, seating is limited to 25 members of the public on first come basis.
- Upon entry, all visitors will be asked screening questions for COVID-19 and will have their temperature taken with a contactless thermometer.
- Entry to the building may be denied if a person is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or has a temperature >100.4
- Social distancing must be maintained keeping at least 6ft apart from another person.