This Thursday is High School Pictures, here's how it will work to be safe in this unusual year:
Students arrive during their grade's time slot outside of Cafeteria Door 14 & will exit Door 15 (similar to book distribution)
- Pictures will be taken in the cafeteria
- Students must be in masks
- Photo staff will remain in masks at all times, students may remove for photos
- After the pictures, students must leave the campus
- Weather Permitting students should be 6 feet apart outside Door 14 (similar to book distribution) In case of rain, students will social distance in the gym while they wait.
As in previous years, students are excused from their class while getting their picture taken. A list of excused students will be generated from the Picture Day Google form, so please be sure to list your child on this form. These photos are taken for the yearbook & school IDs for every student at no cost.
A reminder of the reporting times:
- 8:00 am - 9:00 am = 9th Grade
- 9:30 am - 10:30 am = 10th Grade
- 11:00 am -12:00 pm = 11th Grade
- 12:30 pm -1:30 pm = 12th Grade